Maximize Your IMARK Group Membership
STS has helped IMARK Group members solve their cybersecurity challenges, adopt and manage cloud technology and extend the life of business hardware to control costs. STS partners with IMARK Group members to help them expand their IT capabilities without increasing their IT staff.
We start our journey with a technology assessment, so together, we choose the right solution for your business and your budget.
IMARK Group members gain peace of mind by partnering with STS on the following services to help their business succeed:
- Cloud services (assessment, migration, and management)
- Security, backup, and disaster recovery services
- IT help desk, network and endpoint monitoring, and security
- Email management and security (Microsoft 365)
- Hardware repair and print management (thermal printers, POS equipment, and multi-function devices)
- Local technicians for on-site hardware service and IT support
Simplify your technology management. IMARK Group members get a free cloud readiness assessment, request yours now.
I think the most important piece is that when we call and say we’ve got a problem, it’s usually fixed within a day or the next day. They have a complete and total knowledge of what’s going on here. The amount of knowledge in that call center is pretty extreme.
One Provider for All Network, Cloud, and Device Support
IMARK Group members have special pricing for affianceSUITE®, the subscription IT service that allows you to make a single phone call to handle any IT performance and availability problem. Our IT experts proactively monitor your systems to minimize downtime and support everything you have. All for a fixed monthly cost.
Cloud Migration and Management
- Migration: STS will plan, design, build, and run your new environment
- Custom Solutions: choose from private, public, and hybrid cloud solutions, including legacy IT environment management and disaster recovery
- Adoption: develop a plan specific to your business and migration timeline
- Expertise: cloud experts with experience delivering cloud solutions
- Savings: reduce overprovisioning expenses, eliminate downtime and unused IT resources
- Scalable: the ability to scale up or down based on the computing power you need
End-to-end Security Solutions
On-site Service for Hardware and Business Equipment
- Certified: over 160 certified field service technicians nationwide for on-site support with 90% first-time resolution.
- Affordable: multiple services available for hardware repair to fit any budget
- Specialized: experience maintaining and repairing even the most specialized hardware, including thermal printers, POS devices, multi-function, servers (Unix, Windows, Linux)