Get In Touch With One Of Our Award-Winning Team Members Today!
ScanTools Prisma is menu-driven for easy scanner interface setup. Using point-and-click controls, you can quickly define the data collection areas on a standard or custom scan form and specify the format and location for the output file.
ScanTools Prisma features:
- Built-in ImageFlex technology for rapid, simultaneous pencil or ink OMR data and image capture
- Built-in ScanFlex technology for flexible scanning of forms printed to lower tolerances, such as plain paper forms
- Identify images areas on forms to “clip” and archive for later retrieval—ideal for capturing signatures, short answers, and “show your work areas” on tests
- Improved image archiving:
- Whole-page images and image clips
- Multiple available output formats, image resolutions, and levels of compression
- Send images to a single folder for simple archiving, direct different images or image clips to different locations for complex, on-the-fly archive sorting, or do both
- Use any data on the form to name images
- Define unique edit criteria each time you scan
- Add constants to each record
- Set output file location and format for easy import into application software
- Score while you’re scanning (if you’re scanning an assessment form)
- Batch score by appending data to your original scan file
- Save your scan profile for reuse at a later date
Advanced Character Recognition
Advanced Character Recognition provides a flexible option for capturing image-based hand print and machine print data recognition. This optional module expands your data capture abilities.
We provide a full suite of consulting services for ScanTools Prisma software, including custom application development and user extension programming for Microsoft Windows® operating systems. To get quotes for programming and consulting services, call 800.722.6876.
Embed OMR or Image Scanning into your Software
Seamlessly embed ScanTools Prisma software into your application software using the ScanTools Prisma Link software development kit (SDK). With this COM (component object model) software development tool, your end users will never know you have launched ScanTools Prisma to collect data.
ScanTools Prisma System Requirements
NOTE: The following are system requirements for the ScanTools software. Be sure to also check the system requirements for the scanner you plan to use with the software to ensure your system will support both software and scanner.
- OpScan 4ES
- OpScan 6
- OpScan 8
- OpScan 16
- iNSIGHT 4ES
- iNSIGHT 700c
- iNSIGHT 70
- iNSIGHT 1500c
NOTE: Scanners must be running the latest version of Prisma Utilities. Download the latest version here
- Intel Core i3 quad-core processor, 2.4 Ghz or above
- 4 GB RAM
- 30 GB free fixed disk space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
NOTE: Please be sure to review the system requirements for your scanner in addition to these software requirements, to ensure that your system meets the requirements for both hardware and software.
- Windows 10 64-bit operating systems, with all hotfixes and service packs installed: