Faulty assumptions about IT security and compliance turn into urgent crises.
As devices and access points proliferate, so do the risks to your networks, systems, and information. Don’t become a statistic.
Take advantage of our proactive network monitoring and management and layered security services. Keep your organization running and your data safe.
- System security analysis. We comprehensively review your network security, then deliver a report and recommendations.
- Managed firewall service. We implement a state-of-the-art firewall to manage network traffic. This provides intrusion detection, prevention, and reporting capabilities.
- Web content filtering. This manages web traffic through the firewall.
- Gateway anti-virus. This protects against malware at a network’s perimeter.
- External vulnerability assessment. performs monthly scans of your external domains, to reveal open ports, vulnerabilities, and misconfigurations reducing the likelihood of an attack on your environment
- Hosted spam filtering. Stop spam and associated malware before it reaches your network by routing inbound and outbound email traffic through a filter.
- Remote vulnerability assessments. We periodically test your perimeter security and deliver reports.
- Internal vulnerability assessments (IVA). We use your onsite hardware and software to compare your network’s vulnerabilities against a known database and produce vulnerability reporting for prioritized remediation.
Next-Generation EndPoint Protection and Security
STS offers a set of security services that includes anti-virus, anti-malware, and DNS filtering. Together, they act as multiple layers of protection for PCs, laptops and other endpoint devices.
Next-generation endpoint security is an advanced solution that monitors a device status, activities, software, authorization, and authentication when connected to a network. This provides a proactive solution combined with AI based prevention and protection of malicious threats before they impact a business operation.
With next-generation endpoint security you get anti-virus, malware and ransomware attack prevention as well as protection where threats are identified, controlled, or quarantined before endpoints are impacted.