Teams Collaboration + Power of a Calling Plan
By adding a calling plan to Microsoft Teams you get an all-in-one solution allowing you to call from any device in a secure, reliable manner. You can call, chat and hold meetings in a single application, built and powered by the Microsoft cloud.
As a leading implementer of Microsoft 365, Scantron Technology solutions has helped hundreds of companies implement Microsoft Teams and our skilled technicians provide the support you need to get you up and running – and stay up an running on your new systems.
Unifying your legacy PBX system in Microsoft 365 gives you get a complete voice solution in the cloud, reducing reliance on your on-premises hardware and eliminating points of failure.
- Bring together calling, chat, and meetings in an all-in-one app.
- Quickly start a call from Teams, Outlook or your mobile device.
- Collaborate in the Office apps within calls and meetings.
- Work across Teams & Outlook seamlessly with unified contacts and calendars.
Call from Anywhere
- One phone number across your computer, mobile & desk phone.
- Turn a call into a group meeting without hanging up or re-dialing.
- Add flexibility to meetings with a dial-in conferencing number.
- Choose from a range of personal and shared devices built for Microsoft Teams.
Secure, Reliable Calling
- Enjoy cloud calling features like consultative transfer, music-on-hold, cloud voicemail, & more.
- Work as a team with group call pickup and delegation.
- Use built-in auto attendants & call queues or connect your contact center software.
- Improve uptime with built-in redundancy & load balancing.
- Save time & money with a single provider for your communications.
- Easily add phone numbers with the familiar Teams Admin Center.
- Monitor & resolve performance issues with call analytics & quality dashboard.
- Get dial tone your way with a calling plan from Microsoft or a third-party provider.
Extend Your Teams Capabilities
Without leaving Teams, securely send and receive texts, and multimedia messages, to customers, colleagues, and partners, using your business phone number.
Using the Teams application, you can seamlessly switch from your desktop to your mobile device to take your work on the go.
Get real-time insights into the quality of calls made using Microsoft Teams. Built-in redundancy and active load balancing guarantee 99.9% uptime.
Protect your business communications, no matter where they take place with built-in security, privacy, and compliance from Microsoft 365.