- Trade educators from four-year and two-year colleges and universities, high schools and leading international trade training organizations
- Trade specialists at federal, state and local levels, including from USDOC/ITA, USDA/FAS, SBA/SBDCs, State and Regional Trade Development Agencies, community-based Trade Assistance Centers, World Trade Centers, and Chambers of Commerce
- Trade-service providers in logistics, finance, legal, market research, and other support services
- Companies engaged in international trade, including manufacturers, exporters, importers, distributors, and export management companies
- Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) credential holders
How To Register
Schedule A Test
Once you have registered, you will receive a “Notice to Schedule” (NTS) email from Castle [Scantron] that provides your Username and Password and scheduling instructions. You will receive this email approximately two weeks before the exam window opens.
Purchase Practice Tests
NASBITE International offers a 75-question Practice Exam. The Practice Exam testing platform mirrors the certification exam methodology and online testing platform, so you’ll be able to get a feel for the site’s functionality and navigation. Completion of the CGBP Practice Exam can be used to guide your ongoing study and exam preparation activities.
Prepare For Your Test
Carefully preparing for the CGBP Exam is an important part of the certification process. To that end, NASBITE has several categories of resources that can be helpful to you.
Questions: Contact NASBITE International’s Certification Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.