Experience IT as It Should Be
Formax Customers: Make One Call for All IT Support
You know Scantron Technology Solutions is a preferred support provider for Formax customers around the country, but did you know we also provide comprehensive IT support for all types of organizations? In fact, we’ve been thinking of ways to make your IT do more, with less downtime and lower cost, since 1972.
- Small business owners and managers: do you have a huge list of to-dos that keep you from doing business?
- Can your staff who are responsible for IT concentrate on maximizing your IT investments, or are they limited to reactive mode? What would you do if you wanted to accomplish a resource-intensive project?
- Enterprise managers: have you ever wondered whether you could save money on printing costs and realize higher service levels?
Tell us what you expect from your IT. We’ll quickly assess your IT infrastructure and suggest options to improve your technology’s performance and availability. Then you can focus on the tasks that add value to your business.
Our comprehensive Managed IT services cover these elements and more:
- PCs, laptops, tablets, smart phones, POS terminals, monitors
- Multi-function printer-copiers, Zebra printers, scanners
- Network servers, WiFi, internet connectivity
- Cloud applications, Office 365
- Security, antivirus, backup and recovery
Complete the request form and we’ll follow up with you within two business days.
Use One Provider for All Network, Cloud and Device Support
With our affianceSUITE®, enable anyone in your company to make one phone call to handle any IT performance and availability problem. We’ll proactively monitor your systems to minimize downtime and support everything you have.
We couldn’t be more satisfied with STS. They are easy to work with, from call placement through call closing. We can call their 800 number to speak to a real person!
Never have we had quicker response times to issues. Never have our first contacts been with people who can regularly solve the issues themselves without having to escalate. Whatever you do to develop such a high level of service should be studied and emulated.
Reduce Print Costs While Increasing Service Levels
If your firm operates several multi-function printers, it’s likely you have several leases and you spend a boatload on toner and paper. Is there an opportunity for cost savings, or consolidation on one manufacturer (or even one model)?
Using MPowerPrint® monitoring, measurement, and onsite service, we assess and “right-size” your printer fleet, rein in toner and paper costs, and monitor your devices for proactive replenishment. We’ll also respond to onsite service needs in hours. You’ll enjoy less downtime and less cost.
Remove the Limitations on Your IT Team
Larger businesses have dedicated technology support resources. However, when a project need arises such as a system implementation, an upgrade cycle, or an integration, these resources can’t always flex to accommodate. Your staff may already be fully tasked just handling day-to-day system availability and performance.
Take your IT team out of reactive mode and empower them to focus on value-adding programs and projects. STS can work alongside your IT department or your contractors to apply a disciplined methodology to support and help you accomplish critical projects.
Make One Call to Maintain or Replace All Hardware
Scantron can support and extend the useful life of almost any hardware, and when it’s time, provide you with a phased upgrade plan. Select a level of service that meets your goals without breaking your budget.
- Onsite: a local Field Service Technician can be at your location within hours
- Depot: send your equipment to be quickly diagnosed and repaired
- Advance Exchange: get a next-day replacement when you send items to be fixed
- Co-op Self Service: manage an inventory of critical items on site for instant swap out
Complete the request form below and tell us how you want your IT to serve your business, or call 800.722.6876 now to request a consultation.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/wordpress-4.9.8-0/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-marketo-forms/public/class-ult_marketo_forms-public.php on line 113
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/wordpress-4.9.8-0/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-marketo-forms/public/class-ult_marketo_forms-public.php on line 186
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/wordpress-4.9.8-0/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-marketo-forms/public/class-ult_marketo_forms-public.php on line 191