Keep your staff trained and educated on cybersecurity.
If you’re like most organizations, you want to believe that your employees wouldn’t fall for an email phishing scam. However, cybercriminals use this tactic because it works. With regular end-user training, organizations can significantly reduce risk, decrease successful attacks, protect their reputation by experiencing fewer breaches, and secure their overall cybersecurity investment.
Scantron’s Email Security Bundle is a two-part offering that pairs our Security Awareness Training solution with security consulting. Scantron’s Security Awareness Training provides email security education that includes:
- Phishing simulation tool and portal
- Online Security Education and Learning Management System
- Reporting and Analytics
- Training on:
- Use of simulation tool, portal, and security education courses
- Individual campaign setup and operation
- Campaign results reporting
End-user training courses include topics like:
- How to avoid phishing and other types of social engineering cyberattacks
- How to spot potential malware behaviors
- How to report possible security threats
- How to follow company IT policies and best practices
- How to adhere to any applicable data privacy and compliance regulations (GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, etc)
Scantron’s affordable Email Security Bundle offers extra protection for your organization with consulting from a designated security advisor. Use the consulting hours on an email security assessment, cybersecurity policy review, or additional security education.
Allow us to focus on your cybersecurity and you can focus serving your clients and growing your business.
“Scantron is a partner we like working with. Scantron went over and above expectations. They brought this solution to us and made us more secure. Scantron’s proactive approach gives us peace of mind.”
“Scantron worked with us to ensure we’ve got pertinent security information and event management (SIEM) at our fingertips. And we get the advantage of the intelligence they gain across their client base, which they proactively apply for us before we experience an incident.”
“We really appreciate the Scantron team—they are very responsive to issues. We’ve been working with the team for more than a decade. They always provide solutions to problems that we need solved.”