June 18, 2020
2 PM Eastern
(1 PM Central, Noon Mountain, 11 AM Pacific)
As we learn in Infrastructure Strategies, the first webinar in our Fortifying District IT series, effective network support and usage starts from a robust baseline. In our second webinar in the series, we examine expanding and enhancing that baseline to support a secure learn-from-home environment that protects student privacy even when students and teachers—and their district-owned devices—are not inside your network.
Join Scantron IT experts and learn how to enhance your IT cybersecurity strategy:
- What layers of support do you need to provide secure virtual learning?
- Security implications for testing & virtual teaching
- Support for home devices that are not owned or managed by the district
- Preventing “Zoombombing” (regardless of video system used)
- Options for securing at-home wi-fi
- Maintaining student privacy while using laptop or tablet cameras
- What are the typical types of attack and how can you defend against them?
- What else should you consider when supporting a virtual learning network environment?
- How can you audit your network security and IT policies for expanded usage?
- Arturo Romero, Senior Security Engineer, Scantron Technology Solutions
Can’t attend on the date? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the recording.