Develop and deliver tests without testing your patience. Trying to manage assessments can be difficult. You need to create tests, administer them to students, capture results, assemble reports, and much more. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a tool that made that all easier?
Watch this webinar and learn how an assessment management system can help you:
- Develop and store a unified set of items that effectively measure a student’s knowledge.
- Create an assessment scaffold that presents items and tests in a way that helps build confidence while still accurately identifying what’s mastered and what needs more work.
- Deliver tests for easy completion and scoring—online OR on paper.
- Present results so you can immediately see which students need help and which are ready to move to the next concept.
- Track and store item and test statistics that drive program and assessment improvement