Managing your financial institution’s cybersecurity plan can be as scary as the attacks themselves. It’s a complex process with a lot of questions you need to answer, complicated by regulatory requirements and the need to engage more frequently with outside security auditors. You don’t have to do it alone—join Scantron’s cybersecurity experts as we ask and answer some of the most pressing questions to consider when starting to create a cybersecurity plan.
We’ll explore the answers to questions such as:
- Do you have a phishing campaign strategy?
- Can your staff identify whether they have ransomware?
- Does your organization understand SIEM reports?
- How prepared is your organization to respond to a cybersecurity audit?
- Is your organization secured to a baseline security standard?
Don’t miss our handy checklist of how the webinar’s topics match up to FFIEC baseline requirements.