The Archdiocese of Philadelphia secondary school system serves over 14,000 students in ten suburban and eight city schools. Academic highlights include:
- 98% graduation rate
- 96% of students advance to post-secondary education
- In 2012, over 2,400 students received over $250M in scholarships
- 17 college partnerships enable student to earn early college credit while still in high school
- Students earned a mean combined SAT score of 1498
- Over 50% of students who took Advanced Placement exams in 2012 earned scores of 3 or higher
They achieved this kind of quality through careful, data-driven strategic planning.