Wednesday, October 31, 2018
For community banks, outsourcing IT service and support is par for the course. To maintain a low overhead, they leverage service providers to support their core application infrastructure and maintain the network. Unfortunately, in practice, ordinary IT service and support providers – and even a few who specialize in financial institutions – may lack the ability to liaison with core app providers, to cope with remediating risks, or to support the full range of technology.
- What do community banks and credit unions really gain by outsourcing IT support?
- What’s the value of audit remediation and what is the process?
- What are the most common pen test exceptions that require remediation? How can FI’s prevent them?
- Where do most IT service providers drop the ball?
- What factors should principals and IT owners use to evaluate candidate vendors?
We also detail a fixed-fee, sole-source managed IT offering, affianceSUITE FI, configured specifically for financial institutions.
Panelists include Adam Ward, Pat Heller, Dave Koopmans, and Matthew Ryle.
Duration: 60 minutes