Foodservice Consultants Society International The Americas Division
How To Register
Once your Senior Associate application has been approved, you will be sent registration information via email explaining how to access the exam. An approved FCSI TA application does not automatically register you for the next exam; you must register separately for an online exam date.
Your Senior Associate membership remains valid for three years after the date of approval. If you have not completed the Professional Membership Process during that three-year window, you will be required to reapply for Senior Associate membership in order to continue with the PMP.
Schedule A Test
Find A Location
Scantron delivers tests for some of the best testing programs in the world. Our mission is to provide you with a safe, secure, comfortable, and convenient testing experience.
We wish you good luck on your exam!
Prepare For Your Test
The Industry Knowledge Exam (IKE) is based on reference sources known as the Body of Knowledge (BOK). FCSI TA publishes a comprehensive list of these sources in the Candidate Information Manual provided to a Senior Associate when entering into the Professional Membership Process (PMP). This section outlines the Body of Knowledge to help members prepare for the exam members need to pass in order to attain Professional membership.
• List of Agencies, Codes and Associations
• Terms Selected from FCSI-TA Glossary
• High Tech Foodservice; an overview of Technological Advancements, Pantelidis, University of Brighton
• Hospitality 2015 – Deloitte, Deloitte Reports
• Management of Food and Beverage Operations, Ninemeier 5th Edition, 2010
• Design and Equipment for Restaurants & Foodservice, Katsigris, Norman & Thomas 4th Edition, 2013
• Understanding Hospitality Law, Jefferies & Banks 5th, 2010