Get more than a score with Scantron
Scantron’s computer-adaptive, fully-digital balanced assessment system provides adaptive tests that are grade-level independent to measure current ability and advances over time (i.e., how much have they grown?) plus fixed-form, on-grade tests featuring expert item bank and exam content that concretely measure whether students have proficiency in a specific set of knowledge (i.e., do they understand this grade-level standard today?). Help your teachers be better informed to make evidence based decisions and improve your multimetric accountability.
- Measure current ability and advances over time with scaled scores that are independent of grade level and norm-referenced
- Identify achievement gaps beyond simple standard and strand for criterion-based targeted intervention and remediation
- Robust item coverage in core subjects for grades K–12
- Concretely measure whether students have proficiency in a specific set of knowledge with digital, fixed-form testing
- Create items on any subject using our robust, collaborative item editor
- Streamline test development with available pre-defined item banks for core and CTE subjects
Expand your multimetric approach
Need better access to your measures for your multimetric accountability system? Scantron Analytics is an integrated reporting platform that goes beyond simple reporting to provide interactive, real-time dashboards and visualizations so you can explore your data with simple mouse clicks. See a broad overview, easily aggregate and disaggregate student groups, and even drill down to individual student profiles. Include data from all your sources—no data warehouse needed!