Malik wasn’t always a celebrity chef.
In high school, he took a private class for Food Safety, where the only exam was the certification exam at the end. He failed the certification exam, but his program had no advice beyond “try again”. He was sure his dreams were dead.
Then his school, which uses Scantron assessments for formative testing in all subjects, started offering a Food Safety exam course. In that course his instructor gave several tests throughout the class. All the test results connected directly back to key elements of the content domain. Malik knew exactly what he needed more study on, and passed the certification with a high score.
Scantron’s fully-digital balanced assessment system improves your multimetric accountability and helps district educators be better informed to make evidence-based decisions.
Digital Interim Assessments
- Measure current ability and advances over time with scaled scores that are independent of grade level and norm-referenced
- Identify achievement gaps beyond simple standard and strand for criterion-based targeted intervention and remediation
- Robust item coverage in core subjects for grades K–12
- Concretely measure whether students have proficiency in a specific set of knowledge with digital, fixed-form testing
- Create items on any subject using our robust, collaborative item editor
- Streamline test development with available pre-defined item banks for core and CTE subjects
Expand your Multimetric Approach
Need better access to your measures for your multimetric accountability system? Scantron Analytics is an integrated reporting platform that goes beyond simple reporting to provide interactive, real-time dashboards and visualizations so you can explore your data with simple mouse clicks. See a broad overview, easily aggregate and disaggregate student groups, and even drill down to individual student profiles. Include data from all your sources—no data warehouse needed!
Looking to incorporate or expand your use of non-traditional measures such as climate or engagement surveys? Look no further! We have a team of survey experts ready to help you with paper, online, or even telephone surveys. We can design the survey questions, print and mail forms, conduct telephone interviews, and much more. Whether you need consultation, end-to-end management, or anything in between, you can rely on Scantron expertise.