Fast & Easy Classroom Tests at Your Fingertips
Scantron Snapshot offers an easy, fast way to measure how students are learning in real time, then use the results to personalize instruction. Get standards-aligned results immediately to drive evidence-based instructional decisions.
Want to learn more? Don’t miss our webinar, “5 Ways to Use Classroom Testing
to Combat Unfinished Learning”—two convenient dates!
Why Scantron Snapshot?
Simple in-class or remote testing using:
- Included or premium item banks
- Items imported from your existing informal digital tests
- Existing Word or PDF tests (upload and create digital key/bubble form)
- New items created on your own or by collaborating with your department or PLC
Test as often as you need, how you want to administer:
- Deliver tests online or on paper to increase testing equity
- Create and print bubble sheets and test booklets
- Create live-polling questions to drive classroom engagement
- Results in a single place, regardless of delivery
Measure progress against standards:
- Standards-aligned item banks available
- Create your own items and align them to educational standards
Extended reporting by assessment or by standard:
- Item statistics
Individual Student Longitudinal Report
- Classroom Assessment Statistics
- Class Proficiency Report Performance
- Reflection on results
- (If included on test) Confidence level
- (If included on test) Performance prediction
Scantron Snapshot works with screen readers and Google Translate™ for increased equity and inclusion.