Before he was a top researcher in neurobiology Cameron was a struggling student.
Cameron was doing great in his 7th-grade in-class science labs, but scoring very poorly on unit tests. Mrs. Nguyen was sure he knew the material, but his test scores just didn’t show it. She really wanted to help Cameron succeed.
Using Performance Series reports, Mrs. Nguyen learned that Cameron was reading at a 5th-grade level. Mrs. Nguyen worked with Cameron and the school’s tutoring center to improve his reading to grade level by the end of the year.
Get more than a score
Scantron’s fully-digital balanced assessment system improves your multimetric accountability and helps district educators be better informed to make evidence-based decisions that can accelerate student growth and raise state report card scores. Watch the video to learn how Baldwin County Public Schools in Alabama raised their state report card grade 3 points and eliminated schools receiving Cs and Ds using Scantron solutions.
Digital Interim Assessments
- Measure current ability and advances over time with scaled scores that are independent of grade level and norm-referenced
- Identify achievement gaps beyond simple standard and strand for criterion-based targeted intervention and remediation
- Robust item coverage in core subjects for grades K–12
- Concretely measure whether students have proficiency in a specific set of knowledge with digital, fixed-form testing
- Create items on any subject using our robust, collaborative item editor
- Streamline test development with available pre-defined item banks for core and CTE subjects
Expand Your Multimetric Approach
Need better access to your measures for your multimetric accountability system? Scantron Analytics is an integrated reporting platform that goes beyond simple reporting to provide interactive, real-time dashboards and visualizations so you can explore your data with simple mouse clicks. See a broad overview, easily aggregate and disaggregate student groups, and even drill down to individual student profiles. Include data from all your sources—no data warehouse needed!
Looking to incorporate or expand your use of non-traditional measures such as climate or engagement surveys? Look no further! We have a team of survey experts ready to help you with paper, online, or even telephone surveys. We can design the survey questions, print and mail forms, conduct telephone interviews, and much more. Whether you need consultation, end-to-end management, or anything in between, you can rely on Scantron expertise.