Student athletes face tough challenges.
Not only must they excel at their chosen sport, but if they want to continue to play in college, they must excel academically. The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and school districts across the country have strict academic targets student athletes must meet.
Are your student athletes prepared?
Scantron’s Athletic Eligibility Assessment solutions help traditional, charter, online, or home-school environments create an effective assessment program to evaluate student athletes in relationship to academic requirements that provides:
- Valid and fair assessment of a student’s knowledge and performance within core courses
- Standardized administration of assessment in all educational environments
- Balanced and equated assessment forms to allow for examination retakes as needed without compromising measurement integrity
- Real-time and proactive monitoring of student performance towards NCAA requirements (e.g., minimum GPA, core course performance, ACT/SAT results, etc.)
- Early Warning Indicators for those students who are at risk for failing to meet the NCAA requirements