5 Ways to Use Classroom Testing
to Combat Unfinished Learning
Register today and enter to win
a year of Scantron Snapshot Closeup
As school resume, educators are focusing on combatting learning loss and unfinished learning due to pandemic school closures. How can you best identify where students are in their learning and design the most effective strategy to get them back on track?
Classroom testing measures student progress toward goals in the moment of learning. You get immediate, standards-based feedback so you can adjust instruction to meet each student where they are and use data to help them get to where they need to be.
Who Should Attend?
- Classroom teachers
- Instructional leaders
- Assessment directors
You Will Learn How To:
- Develop classroom tests in Scantron Snapshot.
- Create in-class polls to administer as you teach.
- Use Scantron Snapshot’s collaboration tools.
- Include student prediction and reflection items in tests.
- Use report data to adjust instruction for individual students and study groups