This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience required for the successful use of the ScanFlex option within the ScanTools Plus application.
- Online: 2 Hours
- On-site: 1 (6-hour) day
||Image ScanTools™ or ScanTools® Plus.
||This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience required for the successful use of the ScanFlex option within the ScanTools Plus application.
|System Requirements (online delivery only):
- One PC with Internet access, with the software and scanner installed
- A two-way speakerphone with long distance capabilities
- The ability to access a collaboration tool such as GoToMeeting®
Customer must provide a classroom‑type environment including:
Required equipment may be rented from us.
- one LCD projector
- one PC per student
- one image scanner per two students
||This course is recommended for personnel responsible for programming and maintaining the ScanTools Plus applications.
- Understanding the benefits of ScanFlex options within the ScanTools Plus application.
- Introduction to the ScanFlex Alignment Guide.
- Overview of required graphic elements on scannable forms.
- Detailed instruction on the various alignment tests.
- Overview of the Sheet Image Diagnostic feature within ScanTools Plus.
$2,750 (Instructor expenses included)
Maximum six students.
* Payment is required at confirmation and prior to attendance.
||Call: 1-800-336-3426 ext. 6123
Request a Course
Back to Training Courses