RealTime Character Recognition utilizing NestorReader
This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience required for successful implementation and operation of RealTime Character Recognition utilizing NestorReader utility.
- Online: 4 Hours
- On-site: 1 (6-hour) day
||ScanTools® II and Image ScanTools™ or ScanTools® Plus are mandatory prerequisites for the RealTime Character Recognition utilizing NestorReader™ training program. Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft® Windows® is required.
||This Web seminar uses a combination of PowerPoint® slides and live software demonstrations by the instructor. The Web seminar also allows the student to create scannable applications on the instructor's PC. This two-way presentation model assists in a successful implementation and operation of the RealTime Character Recognition utilizing NestorReader software.
|System Requirements (online delivery only):
- One PC with Internet access, with the software and scanner installed.
- A two-way speakerphone with long distance capabilities
- The ability to access a collaboration tool such as GoToMeeting®
Customer must provide a classroom‑type environment including:
- one LCD projector
- one PC per student
- one image scanner in the classroom
||This course is recommended for personnel responsible for programming and maintaining ScanTools Plus applications using the RealTime Character Recognition utilizing NestorReader™.
- Understanding the benefits of ScanTools Plus applications using the RealTime Character Recognition utilizing NestorReader™ software
- Introduction to the RealTime Character Recognition utilizing NestorReader™ software
- Understanding form requirements
- Debugging of scanning applications
- Optimization of recognition parameters using font characteristics, size, and font selection
- Creation of Edit Profiles
Maximum four students, one PC.
$2,750* (instructor expenses included)
Maximum four students.
*Payment is required at confirmation and prior to attendance.
||Call: 1-800-336-3426 ext. 6123
Request a Course
Back to Training Courses