This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience required for the successful implementation and operation of ParTest Online applications.
- Online: 3 hours
- On-site: 1 (6-hour) day
||Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft® Windows® is recommended. ParScore® and ParTest® training required.
||This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience required for the successful implementation and operation of ParTest Online applications.
||This course is recommended for personnel assigned to the online testing process using ParTest Online.
- One PC with Internet access, with the software and scanner installed
- A two-way speakerphone with long distance capabilities
- The ability to access a collaboration tool such as GoToMeeting®
Customer must provide a classroom‑type environment including:
Required equipment may be rented from us.
- one LCD projector
- one PC per student with the current version of software installed
- Introduction to ParTest Online
- Navigating TestManager
- Running online tests
- Printing reports
- Integrating PARSYSTEM®
||Instructor-led lecture, class and group discussions, and hands‑on lab exercises.
Maximum four students, one PC.
$2,750* (Instructor expenses included)
Maximum six students.
* Payment is required at confirmation and prior to attendance.
||Call: 1-800-336-3426 ext. 6123
Request a Course
Back to Training Courses