- Online: 3 hours
- On-site: 1 (6-hour) day
||Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft® Windows® is recommended.
||This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience required for the successful implementation and operation of the grade book / scoring process using ParScore applications.
||This course is recommended for personnel assigned to grade book / scoring process using ParScore.
- One PC with Internet access, along with the software and scanner installed.
- A two-way speakerphone with long distance capabilities and the ability to access a collaboration tool such as GoToMeeting® is mandatory.
Customer must provide a classroom‑type environment including:
Required equipment may be rented from us.
- one LCD projector
- one PC per student with the current version of software installed
- one Scantron OMR scanner in the classroom
- Introduction to ParScore
- Starting ParScore
- Creating a course
- Scoring a test
- Reviewing the roster
- Reports and subtests
- Integrating PARSYSTEM® (if applicable)
||Instructor-led lecture, class and group discussions, and hands‑on lab exercises.
Maximum four students, one PC.
$2,750* (Instructor expenses included)
Maximum six students.
* Payment is required at confirmation and prior to attendance.
||Call: 1-800-336-3426 ext. 6123