This course is designed to provide a complete introduction to Scantron DesignExpert software. The student will gain experience in the creation and development of scannable forms.
||2 days; 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each day.
||Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft® Windows® is required. Understanding of scannable forms design.
||This course is designed to provide a complete introduction to Scantron DesignExpert software. The student will gain experience in the creation and development of scannable forms.
||Each student will receive a Scantron DesignExpert software training workbook, Forms Design Guide and Reference Manual, and a variety of sample scannable forms.
||This course is recommended for the office professional who is responsible for creation and development of scannable forms.
||Open enrollment at our facility:
Classroom pre-configured for training.
Customer must provide a classroom‑type environment including:
Required equipment may be rented from us.
- one LCD projector
- one PC per student
- one PostScript™ laser printer in the classroom
- Understanding the benefits of using Scantron DesignExpert software
- Critical components of scannable forms
- Drop-out colors and their design requirements
- Document Setup Wizard
- Selection of Pantone Matching System® colors
- Use of the menus, tool bar, toolbox palette, and color palette
- Laser printing your own forms
- Pre-slugging OMR forms
- Introduction to the ScanFlex™ Alignment Guide.
- Overview of required graphic elements on scannable forms.
- Detailed instruction on the various alignment tests.
||Instructor led lecture, class and group discussions, and hands‑on lab exercises.
||Open enrollment at our site:
Open Enrollment Schedule
$4,295 (instructor expenses included)
Maximum six students.
* Payment is required at confirmation and prior to attendance.
||Call: 1-800-336-3426 ext. 6123
Request a Course
Back to Training Courses