Class Climate VividForms Designer
This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience to successfully create flexible, high quality, graphical questionnaires. Also provides the opportunity to use client instrument while learning basic design.
- Online: 2 (2-hour) Days (4 Hours Total)
- On-site: 1 (6-hour) day
||Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft® Windows® is recommended.
||This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience to successfully create flexible, high quality, graphical questionnaires. Also provides the opportunity to use client instrument while learning basic design.
||This course is recommended for personnel responsible for creation and generation of questionnaires which require unique graphical qualities not available with Class Climate Editor.
- One PC with Internet access, with the software and scanner installed
- A two-way speakerphone with long distance capabilities
- The ability to access a collaboration tool such as GoToMeeting®
- A PostScript™ laser printer must be available
Customer must provide a classroom‑type environment including:
Required equipment may be rented from us.
- one LCD projector
- one PC per student
- one Scantron scanner accessible to the group
- Introduction to VividForms Designer (VFD)
- Differences between Editor and VFD
- Form design capabilities
- Using the drop/drag functions
- Understanding Page Templates, Layout Options, and Elements
- Adding Groups, Questions, and Batteries
- Adding and modifying Form properties, Paragraph properties, and Element properties
- Using the Question Library
- Checking Element Order
- Publish Form into Class Climate
- Generating surveys in Class Climate
- Editing VividForms Questionnaires
- Custom question numbering
||Instructor-led seminar with hands‑on participation.
Maximum two students per license, one PC.
$2,750* (Instructor expenses included)
Maximum six students.
* Payment is required at confirmation and prior to attendance.
||Call: 1-800-336-3426 ext. 6123
Back to Training Courses