This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience required for the successful implementation and operation of Class Climate applications.
||Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft® Windows® is recommended.
||This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience required for the successful implementation and operation of Class Climate applications.
||This course is recommended for personnel responsible for creating surveys and data collection using Class Climate software applications.
- One PC with Internet access, with the software and scanner installed.
- A two-way speakerphone with long distance capabilities
- The ability to access a collaboration tool such as GoToMeeting®
- A PostScript™ laser printer
Customer must provide a classroom‑type environment including:
Required equipment may be rented from us.
- one LCD projector
- one PC per student
- one Scantron scanner accessible to the group
- Introduction to Class Climate
- Preparing the system for Class Climate
- Creating questionnaires
- Capturing responses
- Analyzing / sending results
- General surveys
||Instructor-led lecture, class and group discussions, and hands‑on lab exercises.
Maximum four students.
$4,295* (Instructor expenses included)
Maximum six students.
* Payment is required at confirmation and prior to attendance.
||Call: 1-800-336-3426 ext. 6123
Back to Training Courses