Scantron offers a comprehensive test management solution to provide you the immediate results needed to achieve these two key goals - and the flexibility to do it in a way that matches your specific district needs:
- Data-driven decision making and reporting at the administrator level to track and meet federal mandates
- Improved instruction at the teacher level to focus on individual student needs
Achievement Series® is a powerful web-based districtwide assessment solution that allows K-12 educators to develop and administer online and paper-based tests, capture immediate results, and produce standards-based reports. Used for all grade levels and subject areas, this district-wide solution gives administrators and teachers the data they need to monitor student progress and guide instruction.
Part of a Complete Assessment Solution
Scantron's complete assessment solution helps educators meet accountability requirements and raise the level of student achievement through a unique combination of standards-based districtwide assessment and computer-adaptive diagnostic testing.
Scantron's solution combines a research-based, content-rich computer adaptive test known as Performance Series® and a content-neutral, highly flexible testing product known as Achievement Series that educators use to develop and administer online and paper-based tests.
Scantron's content-neutral format enables you to incorporate content from a wide variety of sources, including importing items from textbook developers, creating your own custom items and much more.
In addition, as an assessment leader and one of the first to provide Common Core State Standards-based items, Scantron provides a variety of pre-developed item and assessment banks you can use to develop tests quickly and easily. Options include:
- Core Four & Core Four PLUS, a set of more than 22,000 items, covering English Language Arts (ELA), Mathematics, Science (including items to support Next Generation Science Standards*), and Social Studies, aligned to and expressly written for Common Core. The K–12 Core Four PLUS Item Bank contains all the items from Core Four, plus additional Math and ELA items so you can reserve items for use at the district level, while still providing plenty of classroom choices.
- Common Core Item Bank, a set of items developed expressly from Common Core standards covering English Language Arts, Mathematics (both in English and in Spanish), and now including items to support Next Generation Science Standards*.
- Common Core Test Bank, a set of pre-defined assessments using our Common Core Item Bank including pre-, mid-, and post-tests.
- Common Core Checks, a set of items and short assessments developed expressly from Common Core standards covering English Language Arts and Mathematics (both in English and in Spanish).
- Scantron® National Item Bank (Common Core Alignment), a set of items representing Scantron's long history of content creation, aligned to Common Core State Standards covering English Language Arts/Reading and Mathematics.
- A wide variety of item banks aligned to various state standards, including California, Texas, and a national bank that aggregates the most commonly-used standards.
Contact your Scantron representative for more information on these and all our item banks and content options.
* Next Generation Science Standards is a registered trademark of Achieve, Inc. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
The Scantron K–12 Core Four Item Bank contains over 22,000 items, aligned to and expressly written for Common Core, including items written expressly for the Next Generation Science Standards*. The K–12 Core Four PLUS Item Bank contains all the items from Core Four, plus additional Math and ELA items so you can reserve items for use at the district level, while still providing plenty of classroom choices.
For more than four decades, the education and commercial markets have trusted Scantron to deliver innovative testing and assessment and data collection technologies, backed by premier customer service and technical support. Scantron was one of the first assessment providers to develop item banks aligned to and expressly written for the Common Core State Standards.
"It helps teachers dramatically focus their efforts…the instruction the next day can be based on [reports from yesterday’s test]…"
Jason Anderson, Executive Director of Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment and Innovation, Frederick County Public Schools, MD
“We’re able to examine student understanding, both strengths and areas for improvement, by grade.”
Le Shaun Quander-Mosley, Director for Assessment and Research in the Catholic Schools Office of the Archdiocese of Washington
"Scantron has provided the tools needed to validate student learning and support teacher decisions to move students to the next Performance Level when they are ready."
Dr. Oliver Grenham, Chief Education Officer, Adams County School District 50
"Scantron delivered not only a superior product but also a superior system of delivery, support, flexibility, and technical assistance."
Sherrill Parris, Deputy State Superintendent Alabama State Department of Education