This release contains more than 20 enhancements, including a new plug-in interface so you can manage extensions more easily and a simplified version of LTI LMS connector configuration so you can connect to and design reminders within your Learning Management System.
To verify your version of Class Climate and receive the 7.1 download, please contact our Technical Support department at 1-800-445-3141
"During any given semester, we’re evaluating more than 3,000 courses across five distinct campuses. Without the simple automation process built into Class Climate, there is no way that I would be able to perform my job."
Amy Filadefo, Assistant Director, Office of Institutional Research, St John's University
"Class Climate’s numerous features promote meaningful data collection…as evident from our student evaluation of teaching response rates. We are pleased with the system and its ease of use."
Cecelia Martin, Director of Assessment and Institutional Effectiveness, University of South Alabama
"The ease with which we can develop new evaluation forms and modify system processes is what has enabled us to quickly deploy [Class Climate] to our advantage."
Daveen Kay, Project Manager, California State University, Northridge
“Class Climate provides a consistent, standardized tool…for obtaining reliable and valid data for research, accreditation and program review processes.”
Dr. Sandra Murphy, Dean, School of Community and Health Studies, Centennial College
"Class Climate provides a quick and easy way for teachers to get concrete feedback for reflection and professional development plans."
Ellen Bull, Chair, Interprofessional Education and Allied Health at Centennial College
"We love [the Desire2Learn] integration because…students…are also able to see and complete the evaluation(s) right from within D2L"
Jennifer Hendryx, Instructional Designer, University of Wisconsin Colleges Online
"Having two means of communication for our students (Blackboard and email) provides more opportunities for students to participate and provide valuable feedback for the instructors."
Karla Pool, Applications Analyst, University Technology Services
You need course and instructor evaluations and surveys to measure the success of your programs. Don't manage them manually—automate the process instead. Turn to the leader in automated course evaluations for mobile, online, and paper delivery in a single system. Turn to Class Climate by Scantron.
Class Climate is an evaluation and survey solution your entire institution can use:
- Develop a single survey for mobile, online, and paper delivery. Class Climate automatically displays the right format for the device.
- All results are stored in a single database so you see unified results at a glance.
- Scheduled reports provide instructor feedback rapidly and automatically.
- Quality Measurement Dashboard displays results as soon as students respond.
- Simplified tracking matches your organization's training program structure.
You insist on quality and expect the best—Class Climate by Scantron delivers!
- Save time and money by automating traditionally manual tasks such as form creation and distribution, response collection, instructor communication, and data analysis.
- Provide online evaluations without sacrificing response rates in a modern, responsive, and accessible online environment, while still supporting paper if you need it.
- Ensure privacy and anonymity with secure logins and role-based system access.
- Increase candid and constructive feedback with anonymous questionnaire responses, while retaining connections to student records so you know who has responded.
- Support different programs with different needs, including measuring learning outcomes, supporting team-taught courses, and much more.
Choose a Trusted Partner
Discover the confidence that an evaluation partner with decades of experience and knowledge can bring. Scantron's experts are there to help you with every aspect of your course evaluation process. Choose Class Climate and transform your course evaluation process.