Monitor, Analyze, and Predict Student Growth
Quality interim assessments are critical for tracking student learning progression, growth, and grade-level subject attainment. However, collecting student data is pointless unless data is translated into insightful information. Student data should be analyzed from every angle. This is the key to holistic, evidence-based decision-making in both the classroom and the boardroom.
You have probably used Scantron's accurate and reliable scanners and forms, but did you know that Scantron’s assessment solutions go way beyond bubble sheets? We are also a leader in online assessment, analytics, and survey, delivering more than 100 million assessments online since 2008. In fact, Scantron's computer-adaptive testing was one of the first of its kind! We're committed to meeting you where you are and helping you get to where you want to be. Think outside the bubble and explore Scantron's online assessment and analytics solutions.
Scantron is here with complete solutions to turn data into knowledge educators can really use.
Monitor student achievement and growth with a balanced assessment system: Ascensus. Use Ascensus Growth's computer-adaptive approach to measure core subject proficiency regardless of grade level. Use Ascensus Target's fixed-form tests to measure on-grade proficiency in core and expanded subjects.
- Aligns to New Jersey Student Learning Standards
- An online environment supporting collaborative exam development for common, benchmark and classroom formative assessments in core or other subjects—including College & Career Readiness.
- Integrates with your SIS
- Directly connects test results with targeted instructional resources.
- Assessment development services and consulting.
- Incorporate paper testing using Scantron scanners and forms.
Interactively explore your data with Scantron Analytics for a more complete student picture.
- An intuitive analytics solution that supports flexible data discovery and exploration. Interact with data any way you want
- No data warehouse needed; sources stored in memory
- Easy-to-use dashboards to realize correlations from all your data sources (including our competitors’ assessments)
- Important trends and previously hidden connections jump out
- Identify and intervene with at-risk students faster using our Early Warning System
Predict student performance with Scantron Analytics and Psychometric Services.
- Early Warning System:
- Customizable indicators and risk thresholds
- Easily view changing profiles
- Predictive validity and other psychometric studies and services
Identify and address school environment issues using My Student Survey:
- Climate surveys for teachers, students and parents
- Provides metrics around stakeholder feedback using our validated survey instruments or your own existing surveys
- Student Evaluation of Teacher Practice Survey helps guide teacher evaluations and PD planning
We went from data review taking days using spreadsheets to minutes using Scantron Analytics. We’re not only able to answer our original questions more quickly, but we’re now able to dig deeper and answer questions we couldn’t even have asked before.
Susan Smey, Director of Media, Assessment and Intervention, Hamden Public Schools
Ascensus includes innovative item types, interactive student tools, accommodations for students with special needs, collaborative test development, modernized item banking, and increased test security options. Ascensus combines digital capabilities with proven, research-based measures of growth and skills for a solution capable of meeting the needs of schools and districts across the country.