Case Study | NAVYARMY COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION IMPROVES CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH ALLIANCELINK FINANCIAL
A community credit union needed a way to measure its engagement with its membership. After initially supporting their survey program, Scantron delivered a long-term solution, the AllianceLink Financial survey series. The program has enabled the institution to make better decisions and extend its competitive advantage, while supporting remarkable sustained growth and change over several years.
REGISTER to download the case study and learn:
- How a community credit union has grown over more than a decade to manage $2.6 billion in assets and 157,000 members
- Why cash incentives for survey responses are less effective
- How executives use member feedback to improve training and recognition, while making better product and service decisions
- What kinds of surveys are critical to capture a well-rounded perspective of member satisfaction
- How credit unions and other financial institutions can compare their performance to others